Replacing an aging fence?
Need to add some security?
Want a style that impresses the neighbors?
There are many reasons you may be in the market for a steel fence or gate:
- A&R can design a strong, durable fence or gate to give your family the peace of mind that comes with added security
- A&R can upgrade your aging fence with a better design that will enhance your property’s value while reinforcing your sense of safety
- Sometimes you just want to refresh the appearance your home
projects to the outside world. A&R can customize an embellished, ornamental look or a simple, sleek modern design.
Every A&R Residential Fence and Gate project includes:
- An experienced project manager and expert installation team
- A turnkey process to manage your project from design to installation
- A long history of successful projects
- And a helpful, friendly voice every time you call
From wrought iron fences to ornamental steel gates that provide privacy or protect your backyard, examples of A&R's steel fences, gates, stainless steel railings and stairs can be found throughout metro Atlanta:
- Atlanta BeltLine fence
- Christ the King
- SunTrust Park Atlanta Braves Stadium in Cobb County
- Coca-Cola headquarters
- Ponce City Market
- Krog Street Tunnel
- Alpharetta City Center
- Georgia Tech CULC
- Georgia State University
- University of Georgia
- The Shops Buckhead Atlanta
- Restoration Hardware in Buckhead
- and many homes in the historic Grant Park neighborhood.
In addition to our extensive work in town, A&R also services residential homeowners within 50 miles of Atlanta, including:
- Gwinnett/Stone Mountain
Let us help you find a distinctive metalwork solution that is appropriate for your property, meets your needs and fits your budget. Call us at 404. 522.0097 or email us today at email@example.com for a quote. Our designated project manager will discuss factors such as:
- The scope of your project
- Deadline and time frame
- County and homeowner ordinances and laws regarding fences
Residential Fence & Gate Project FAQs
How long does a Fence or Gate project usually take?
The simple answer is: It depends on the overall size of the project. Whether the fence is running along only the sidewalk, or around the entire property. Will the gate be opened manually or electronically. Once we agree on a project's scope, we can give you a better idea about the timeline.
How quickly can you start our project?
Typically we can start installing within 2-4 weeks.
How soon can we get a price estimate?
As soon as we have a discussion to learn about your general needs, we'll have a project manager come out, survey the property, take measurements, and provide an estimate.
When can you come out to our home?
Generally we come out about 3 days after talking with you on the phone.
Are there any regulations I need to know about?
Yes. Various communities have different regulations for the allowed height of a fence. It can also vary by county or city.
I already bought the fence - can you just install it?
We have found that designing a custom solution for your home - start to finish, is the best way to ensure a successful project. That's why we design, fabricate, and install your custom fence as part of a total solution.